- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Friday morning.
Nearly a year ago, I wrote you all regarding the novel coronavirus, our lack of knowledge regarding the virus, and the potential danger involved with COVID-19.
Much has changed in this year. We’ve learned more about the virus, and scientists have developed a successful vaccine that is being delivered to more and more citizens each day.
There is much to be hopeful about in our country, but we are not out of the woods yet. Our state has eased restrictions on gatherings and businesses, but several mandates remain in place.
A mask mandate is still in place in Louisiana and at Louisiana Tech University.
These measures are designed to prevent the spread of the virus and to ease the strain on our health care system as we work toward the desired number of vaccinated individuals. Get the vaccine when you’re able. If you are eligible, complete the confidential survey at https://forms.gle/N8LLEHipf73aDVRs6 to be considered for an appointment.
We are working with the Deans, other campus administrators, and student leaders to facilitate more in-person classes and campus activities throughout the Spring Quarter as long as we can do those things in safe ways. Our student leaders have done an excellent job in planning these activities in ways that comply with state guidelines.
Working together, we can get back to normal. Thank you for your attention, and have a relaxing weekend.