- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices policy
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
Dear campus community,
Good Wednesday morning.
Yesterday, I enjoyed some time learning with students in Dr. Jeremy Mhire’s Political Science class. The discussion of Nietzsche’s Beyond Good and Evil was engaging and thought-provoking. Thanks to Dr. Mhire and the students for letting me be a part of the class for a day.
Throughout 2020, we missed many events we normally enjoy, like the University of Louisiana System Day at the Capitol.
Today, we’ll revive our tradition of ULS Day – with a change.
ULS Day at the Capitol will be virtual this year, and you can help share how important all the universities in the System are to our state’s future.
This year, our system is making two requests of state legislators:
- Restore state investment in higher education back to 2019 levels
- Make a targeted investment to close the competition gap in faculty salaries
You can assist with these efforts through personal outreach and social media advocacy. To learn more about how to help, visit the ULS Day at the Capitol website.
I look forward to seeing your posts about how our University benefits our city, region, and state. Thank you for your help.