- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Friday morning.
This weekend, we mark the two-year anniversary since an EF-3 tornado plowed through our campus and city. The event caused incredible damage in Ruston, and it cost two residents their lives.
As we remember the challenges we faced in the days and weeks after that storm, we’ll also mark the opportunities it created. Out of the damaged facilities, we’ve realized new opportunities for our student, faculty, staff, and alumni to unite as one Tech Family.
Our Diamond Dogs and Lady Techsters will take their respective fields this weekend, and our spring football game will be held Saturday at noon. The April 25, 2019 tornado that destroyed significant parts of our athletics complex has provided an opportunity for our teams, student body and campus community to have facilities that are beautiful, accessible and impactful. For the full schedule of weekend LA Tech Athletics events, visit the LATechSports.com website.
Our campus will also hold its annual Spring Fling from 5:30-10 p.m. Saturday. Thanks to our outstanding student leaders who have planned many opportunities to get together, strengthen friendships, and refresh spirits as we push toward the end of the 2020-21 academic year. I hope many of our students will take advantage of the chance to relax and enjoy this free event planned by our Union Board.
As we enter the second half of Spring Quarter, remember to take the time to celebrate how far our campus has come in the past two years. I look forward to seeing many of you at the weekend’s events.
Have a great weekend, Bulldogs. Remember to continue to wear your masks and maintain social distance.