- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Friday morning.
Wednesday afternoon, we held a grand re-opening for our Good Nutrition Mission Food Pantry. Since its opening in 2017, the food pantry has provided nearly 3,000 pounds of food – or 2,326 meals – to our University’s students who are in need of a good, healthy meal.
The pantry serves an unspoken need for many of our students, helping them avoid making a choice between attending classes and working in order to afford basic necessities like rent and food.
This week, we had the chance to see a renovated pantry – the result of hard work from our faculty and students and partnerships with local, state, and national organizations. The pantry has added new food items, toiletries and basic necessities, and an online order form to keep pantry volunteers and clients safe during the pandemic.
If you have a need for the pantry’s services, please visit their website at latech.edu/food-pantry.
As a reminder from our Wednesday email communication relating to Gov. John Bel Edwards’ proclamation, the following guidelines are now in place:
- Masks are still required indoors on campus and outdoors where distancing is not possible.
- Indoor gatherings, including classrooms, can now have 100% capacity with mask wearing enforced.All organizations using facilities on campus will be asked to enforce this policy for each event.
- Outdoor events will not have any capacity restrictions.
Louisiana Army National Guard testing will not be held today at the Argent Alumni Pavilion. Testing will return from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each weekday beginning Monday. The link to register for testing is http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU.
Roll up your sleeves
If you have not gotten your COVID-19 vaccine, review the Vaccine Locations list on the Louisiana Department of Health’s website (https://ldh.la.gov/covidvaccine-locations/) for information on scheduling an appointment.
Let’s all roll up our sleeves to help protect our friends and neighbors from the virus and get back to normal soon!