- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Monday morning.
This week, our students have the opportunity to begin registering for summer and fall classes. Many courses offered this summer will allow you to complete basic requirements within your major or individuals to enter programs designed to enhance their career goals. We are continuing to make our plans to be back to full speed and normal class schedules and activities this Fall Quarter.
We’re also offering financial incentives for taking summer classes:
- Waiving online fees
- Offering our Loyal Blue Scholarship for summer classes
I’d like to encourage you to consider registering for summer classes so that you can continue to progress toward your educational goals. Take that class you’ve been postponing so you can focus and get it done!
This upcoming Summer Quarter we’re providing multiple delivery options so that our that will fit with your needs and your schedule. Check out the summer schedule at https://catalog.latech.edu/content.php?catoid=13&navoid=461.
To find out more about summer enrollment, visit latech.edu/summer.
Spring 2021 Commencement Ceremonies will be held the weekend of May 22-23. Current graduation schedule:
- Saturday, May 22
- 9 a.m. ‐ College of Engineering and Science
- 12:30 p.m. ‐ College of Liberal Arts
- 4 p.m. ‐ College of Business and the College of Applied and Natural Sciences and the College of Education graduates who have an email confirmation for this ceremony.
- Sunday, May 23
- 1 p.m. – College of Applied and Natural Sciences and College of Education
Masks will be required for all individuals entering the Thomas Assembly Center for commencement, according to Gov. John Bel Edwards’ proclamation dated April 27. Graduates are asked to limit the number of guests they invite to the ceremony to no more than 15 individuals, and tickets will not be issued. Guests will be asked to spread out throughout the Thomas Assembly Center.
Family and friends who are unable to attend commencement can watch the events via Facebook Live.
Have a great week, Tech Family. Take time to focus on the final few weeks of classes before the official end of the academic year.