- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear campus community,
Good Wednesday morning.
I’m excited to have the opportunity to announce our University’s new course material delivery program – Bulldog Bundle – that is designed to provide access to required course materials at an average savings of 35 to 50 percent for students. This program for undergraduate students will begin with the Fall 2021 Quarter.
With this new program, all required course materials are included for the Bulldog Bundle Program Charge of $25 per credit hour. Students can opt-out of the program beginning Aug. 2.
Materials are prepared for students before the first day of class, so they will be ready to learn when class begins. The process for the program is as follows:
- Students register for classes
- One month before classes start, students will receive an email instructing them to review your courses and choose how to receive course materials
- The bookstore will prepare course materials in a convenient package
- Students will receive an email notification when their order is ready for pickup at the bookstore or when it ships, depending on their selection
- Digital materials will be delivered within Moodle
- When courses are over, the bookstore will send students helpful reminder emails to return rental course materials
The Bulldog Bundle will be a convenient, affordable way for getting course materials, and there are no restrictions in the course materials faculty members select for their courses.
I am pleased that we are able to offer this cost-effective option and provide greater access to educational materials for our students. To find out more information and have many questions about Bulldog Bundle answered, visit latech.edu/bulldog-bundle.
Be on the lookout for additional communications to come. If you have any questions, please contact Tech Bookstore Director Elliot Jones at 318.257.3066 or email@example.com.
Have a great Cinco de Mayo, Tech Family. Remember to wear your masks and wash your hands to keep us moving in the right direction!