- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear campus community,
Good Friday morning.
Next Monday, we’ll welcome Louisiana Tech University students to one of my favorite events for the year, Midnight Breakfast. We’ll celebrate the end of a challenging – and rewarding – academic year by doing what we like to do the most, being together and celebrating each other.
This year certainly has been difficult, but it has also been one where we learned what our Tech Family is truly made of. I thank you all for your hard work and commitment to our culture of caring. Your dedication to ensuring we all stayed safe and healthy while continuing your academic progress was an inspiration to me and our University leaders.
I invite all our students join us and celebrate our achievements. Faculty and staff will be serving eggs, grits, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, and donut holes in the Tech Table. Please arrive during the time listed below based on the first letter of your last name:
- A-L – 9:30-10:30 p.m.
- M-Z – 10:30-11:30 p.m.
In Centennial Plaza, we’ll have live music provided by our Tech Jazz Ensemble.
I look forward to seeing you all there Monday evening. As you prepare for finals week, take time to rest and relax. Have a great weekend, Bulldogs!