- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Monday morning.
This week, we complete the Spring 2021 Quarter. Stay focused, prepare well, and your final exams and projects will be over soon!
With the end of spring quarter, we have the chance to begin thinking toward the next academic year. You can get a jump start – or catch up – on your academic program with summer courses.
Many courses offered this summer will allow you to complete basic requirements within your major. We’re also offering financial incentives for taking summer classes:
- Waiving online fees
- Offering our Loyal Blue Scholarship for summer classes
This upcoming Summer Quarter we’re providing multiple delivery options so that our that will fit with your needs and your schedule. Check out the summer schedule at https://catalog.latech.edu/content.php?catoid=13&navoid=461.
To find out more about summer enrollment, visit latech.edu/summer.
More good news about summer quarter – we’ll be opening up CRRSAA Grants for summer soon!
Applications will be available on AcademicWorks June 4-11 for the Summer Quarter. Disbursements of funds for Summer Quarter 12-week, first six-week, and first three-week sessions will not begin until June 21, after all applications have been reviewed. Disbursements for the second six-week and second three-week sessions will not begin until July 14 – if funding remains available.
I invite all our students join us tonight to celebrate our achievements from this past year. Faculty and staff will be serving eggs, grits, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, and donut holes in the Tech Table.
Please arrive during the time listed below based on the first letter of your last name:
- A-L – 9:30-10:30 p.m.
- M-Z – 10:30-11:30 p.m.
In Centennial Plaza, we’ll have live music provided by our Tech Jazz Ensemble. Masks are required when you’re not eating.
I look forward to seeing you all tonight at Tech Table!