- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear Tech Family,
Good Friday morning and happy last day of the quarter!
This week, everyone has been so busy completing final exams and projects or participating in end-of-year events. Though this year has been challenging, we’ve made it through.
I’m proud of the innovation and hard work that our students, faculty, and staff have displayed. You continue to set an example for achievement, and I appreciate each of you.
If you’re taking a break from campus this summer, I look forward to seeing you in the fall. And if you will join us for work or summer school starting in June, let’s continue to work toward excellence in and out of the classroom.
Congratulations to all our graduating seniors! See you on the stage tomorrow or Sunday. I look forward to handing you your diploma!