- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Monday morning.
This weekend, we welcomed over 1,000 graduates to the family of Tech alumni. The spring class is the second largest in Louisiana Tech history.
If you were unable to be at the ceremonies in person, you can watch any of the archived livestreams on our Facebook page.
Each of our commencement speakers delivered an outstanding speech that touched our graduates, their families, and our faculty and staff in attendance. I encourage you to watch their talks when you have a moment:
- Bill Bailey – College of Engineering and Science
- Boston Scott – Young Alumnus and Cathi Cox-Boniol – Alumna of the Year
- Dr. Bill Cunningham – College of Business
- Jeremy Tinnerello and Dr. Jean Hall – College of Applied and Natural Sciences and College of Education
We also recognized Faith Jenkins as Alumna of the Year for the College of Liberal Arts who was not able to attend due to her television program being under production.
Each of these distinguished graduates has contributed much to our University, and you can see from their speeches how much Louisiana Tech University’s unique culture has made an impact on their lives.
As we move into summer, remember that you still have the opportunity to register for summer classes. Many courses offered this summer will allow you to complete basic requirements within your major. We’re also offering financial incentives for taking summer classes:
- Waiving online fees
- Offering our Loyal Blue Scholarship for summer classes
This upcoming Summer Quarter we’re providing multiple delivery options so that our that will fit with your needs and your schedule. Check out the summer schedule at https://catalog.latech.edu/content.php?catoid=13&navoid=461.
To find out more about summer enrollment, visit latech.edu/summer.
Please continue to check your emails throughout the summer as we make additional announcements about Fall 2021!