- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Friday morning.
Tuesday, Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards announced that the mask mandate for schools would be lifted – effective Wednesday – and this morning, University of Louisiana System President Dr. Jim Henderson lifted the system-wide mandate.
Louisiana Tech is also lifting its mask requirement for students, faculty, staff, and visitors on campus. Individuals can continue to wear masks if they choose to do so. We advise those who are not fully vaccinated to continue wearing masks to protect themselves and others.
According to the CDC, currently authorized vaccines in the United States are highly effective at protecting vaccinated people against symptomatic and severe COVID-19. CDC further states that both indoor and outdoor activities pose minimal risk to fully vaccinated people. For more information, please visit the CDC’s page on choosing safer activities.
As a University, we will continue to prioritize maintaining health and safety while ensuring our students progress toward their academic goals. We will return to normal face-to-face operations this summer and fall. Remember, your presence on campus is important to continue our vibrant culture.
We will continue to ensure science- and public health-informed environmental safeguards and behavioral expectations are in place, and we encourage those members of our campus community who are not vaccinated to do so as soon as possible.
If you have not gotten your COVID-19 vaccine, review the Vaccine Locations list on the Louisiana Department of Health’s website (https://ldh.la.gov/covidvaccine-locations/) for information on scheduling an appointment.