- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices policy
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Friday morning.
We’ve had over 800 students apply for CRRSAA Grants for the Summer Quarter already!
We will accept applications on AcademicWorks until midnight tonight (June 11).
Disbursements of funds for our Summer Quarter 12-week, first six-week, and first three-week sessions will not begin until June 21, after all applications have been reviewed. Disbursements for second six-week and second three-week sessions will not begin until July 14 if funding remains available.
Students who meet the basic criteria have already received an email notification from the Office of Financial Aid with additional information on the CRRSAA Grant for the Summer Quarter. You can find more information, how to apply, and FAQs at latech.edu/CRRSAA.
If you still have questions, email CaresActGrant@latech.edu for assistance.
The Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance (LOSFA) has notified schools that TOPS funds will now be available for the 2021 Summer Session. Requesting TOPS for the Summer reduces your eligible terms by one quarter.
To be eligible for TOPS during the Summer Quarter, you must be enrolled full-time (8+ hours) and one of the additional criteria must be met:
- Student has earned at least 60 hours of college credit prior to summer session, OR
- Summer session is required enrollment in the degree program and student is enrolled in no less than the minimum number of hours required for that degree program, OR
- Degree program’s graduation requirements can be completed during the summer session, OR
- Course taken is required for graduation and is only offered during summer session.
To formally request your TOPS for the summer, you must complete and return the TOPS Summer Payment Request Form. A copy of the form can be found online.
Once completed, the form can be turned into the Financial Aid office located in Keeny Hall or scanned and emailed to TechAid@latech.edu.
This week has been our first Summer Orientation for 2021. Last evening, Kathy and I enjoyed a great performance of Presents by our Orientation Student Leaders for the orientation students and parents. It was a wonderful evening and I enjoyed getting to meet many of the incoming students and their families. There was tremendous enthusiasm by all in being able to get together to celebrate these students’ achievements and their transition to college! We have another superb freshman class coming for Fall 2021! Thanks to our staff and OSLs who work so hard to make our Orientation program a standard of excellence!
Have a great weekend, Bulldogs, and don’t forget to complete your CRRSAA Grant application if you are eligible.