- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Students, faculty, and staff,
I hope this Saturday morning finds you healthy and enjoying a restful day.
Today was the day Louisiana Tech’s Student Government Association planned to have its Big Event. This annual event allows our students, faculty, and staff to serve our community and our neighbors.
Last year’s Big(ger) Event was so inspiring to me, with more than 1,500 volunteers who came out to help clean up after the devastating April 25 tornado. I was so proud of our community that day, watching our students partner with people from other cities and schools to bring some semblance of normalcy to our campus and city.
Today, our students will be creating a different type of Big Event – one where they are physically distant but continue to complete volunteer work in their own homes or neighborhoods. This Quarantine Edition of the Big Event shows how caring our students are, despite the challenges we are currently experiencing in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
I invite every member of our community to join me, Kathy and SGA president Abi Olsen in the Big Event – Quarantine Edition this weekend. Let’s all do acts of good. No matter how large or small, every time we perform an act of service, even together in spirit, we are able to share just how special our Tech Family is.
Thank you for each act of service you do, today and every day. Enjoy the weekend, please continue to practice physical distancing, and wash your hands.
I look forward to seeing you on campus very soon.