- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices policy
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
Dear campus community,
Good Sunday morning.
On most weekends, I like to take a little time to walk around our beautiful campus. Seeing our noble trees and enjoying our pleasant walks gives me time to reflect on our people and those who have contributed to making this a truly great institution over the years. This weekend, I reflect on how far our Tech Family has come over the past few months – how our faculty, staff, and students have faced the most significant crisis in Tech’s history; have adapted to new ways of learning, living and connecting; and have demonstrated remarkable patience, understanding, and resiliency through it all.
You have truly embraced the need to adapt to the circumstances in our state and nation. You have overcome obstacles and continued to innovate in spite of them. We will – as a campus community – continue to achieve great things as we work through our Return to Campus Plan over the coming weeks.
Since the beginning of this crisis, we’ve been steadfast in two goals:
- Prioritizing the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff, and
- Empowering our students to achieve their academic goals.
You’ve all played a part in these efforts. Whether you’ve attended your scheduled Zoom classes, found creative ways of doing team projects, ensured that our campus is clean and sanitized, continued doing the business of Tech remotely, or advised students as they plan the next quarter at Tech, you have done the hard work. Thank you.
Today, I encourage you to join me in reflecting on our journey and planning for the future of Louisiana Tech. I appreciate each of you and your efforts, and I look forward to seeing everyone in person again soon.