- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear Tech Family,
Good Monday morning.
Our incident response team, along with division leaders and deans, continue to develop and execute plans for our full return to campus. I’d like to continue to talk to you today about some of those plans, as well as to ask your assistance with important parts of them so that we can be successful in keeping our community safe and healthy.
Last week, I related plans for mask wearing in classrooms and in buildings. Our Tech Culture of Caring teaches that we show concern for others through our actions, and wearing a mask is one way we do that.
Wearing a mask when you’re not in a private office by yourself is one important way to help protect others from the spread of the virus. The need for masks or face coverings applies to everyone – from students to faculty to staff members.
Show you care about other members of the Tech Family by wearing a mask! With your help, we’ll continue to slow the spread of COVID-19 and keep our community healthy and safe. I appreciate it, and I know others do as well.
Printable sign reminder
We’ve made available a series of printable posters for classrooms and buildings that reinforce our health and safety messages. In addition, we’ve added a poster designed to be used in offices with waiting rooms that will not accommodate adequate distancing for those who are waiting for appointments.
You can find those posters online as a part of our Return to Campus section of the website. In the coming weeks, we’ll be rolling out more tools for faculty and staff to use as we return.
Have a great week, Bulldogs. Stay focused, and I look forward to seeing you on campus soon.