- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Wednesday morning.
Gov. John Bel Edwards announced Monday that the State of Louisiana will continue in Phase Two of reopening because the number of COVID-19 cases and related hospitalizations has risen in several regions of the state.
We will continue in this phase for another month; this decision means little will change at Louisiana Tech in regard to working on campus. We have adjusted Orientation for our incoming students to be conducted online, and we will depend on students, faculty, and staff from across the campus to ensure we deliver a great experience for our new Bulldogs.
Community spread appears to be driving the rise in cases, particularly among younger populations. Seeing these changes should remind each of us of the importance of behaviors that will slow the spread of the virus. These include wearing masks or face coverings, maintaining six feet of physical distance from others, and washing your hands regularly. Let’s all do our part to slow the spread! Please Mask Up!
It’s important that we continue these practices as we prepare to return with new protocols in place to campus this fall.
I encourage you to review our Return to Campus website at latech.edu/return-to-campus for more information on our return and resources for use to help ensure our continued health and safety.
If you are looking at making more academic progress this Summer, be sure to check out the course offerings for the 2nd six weeks at latech.edu/summer/. There’s still time to register.
Thank you for your attention today. I look forward to seeing you on campus again very soon.