- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear Tech Family,
Happy Fourth of July!
This weekend, I hope you will take a bit of time to rest and relax before we complete the first half of our summer session. If you go out and about, Please Mask Up! We have to slow the spread!
Next week, we’ll welcome a group of our incoming freshmen to our first-ever online orientation. These orientation sessions always allow us the opportunity to bring new members of our Tech Family to campus – to introduce them to our traditions and help them find their home for the next four years.
Though we are using a new way to welcome new students this year, our staff members and Orientation Student Leaders have worked very hard to ensure their experiences are rich. Our faculty and academic leaders are also working to help these students learn more about their chosen academic programs. I plan to pop in on a few of these sessions myself so I can extend my Welcome to all.
We’ll all use the last months of summer to prepare for the Fall 2020 Quarter, ensuring that our campus is ready for all our students, faculty, and staff. You can do your part now by wearing a mask, washing your hands, and practicing physical distancing.
We are keeping all of our latest updates on campus planning at latech.edu/return-to-campus. We continue to review and update out plans and are working closely with others across the State as well as nationally to ensure that we are considering the latest guidelines and best practices. We welcome feedback and questions from all of our students, faculty and staff.
Focus in the last few days of this session, and I look forward to seeing you all on campus soon.