- Return to campus plan
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Campus planning for COVID-19 positive testing results
- Tech answers the COVID-19 challenge
- CARES Act
- UPDATED State Travel Guidelines
- Travel Guidance from ULS
- COVID-19 ULS Directives
- Guidance from Louisiana Department of Health
- Online instruction considerations
- Guide for Teleworking
As we begin the second summer session, we will offer a mix of classes including online, hybrid, and face-to-face courses.
Please remember the following as we start the session:
- Masks are required indoors and outdoors!
- If you refuse to wear a mask, you are subject to discipline under the Student Code of Conduct.
- Do not come to class if you have symptoms, have received a positive COVID-19 test result, or are waiting on test results.
- Report to Student Affairs if you have been in direct contact (within six feet for a time period of 15 minutes or more) with someone who has COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- You will not be penalized for following University guidelines. Your professors will provide appropriate accommodations, including make-up work and accessible course materials.
- The limit on gatherings is 50 people with appropriate physical distancing.
Students should report positive test results or request accommodations by emailing Stacy Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have symptoms and want to get tested, please consult with your general healthcare provider or call Tech Care at 318.257.4866.
To learn more about our Return to Campus plans, please visit latech.edu/return-to-campus.
Have a Great Second Summer Session!