- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
As we begin the second summer session, we will offer a mix of classes including online, hybrid, and face-to-face courses.
Please remember the following as we start the session:
- Masks are required indoors and outdoors!
- If you refuse to wear a mask, you are subject to discipline under the Student Code of Conduct.
- Do not come to class if you have symptoms, have received a positive COVID-19 test result, or are waiting on test results.
- Report to Student Affairs if you have been in direct contact (within six feet for a time period of 15 minutes or more) with someone who has COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- You will not be penalized for following University guidelines. Your professors will provide appropriate accommodations, including make-up work and accessible course materials.
- The limit on gatherings is 50 people with appropriate physical distancing.
Students should report positive test results or request accommodations by emailing Stacy Gilbert at email@example.com. If you have symptoms and want to get tested, please consult with your general healthcare provider or call Tech Care at 318.257.4866.
To learn more about our Return to Campus plans, please visit latech.edu/return-to-campus.
Have a Great Second Summer Session!