- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices policy
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
As we begin the second summer session, we will offer a mix of classes including online, hybrid, and face-to-face courses.
Please remember the following as we start this session:
- Masks are required indoors and outdoors.
- If you refuse to wear a mask, you are subject to discipline under the Student Code of Conduct or personnel action.
- Do not come to class or work if you have symptoms, have received a positive COVID-19 test result, or are waiting on test results.
- You will not be penalized for following University guidelines. Professors and supervisors will provide appropriate accommodations, including make-up work and accessible course materials.
- The limit on gatherings is 50 people with appropriate physical distancing.
- If you have symptoms and want to get tested, please consult with your general healthcare provider or call Tech Care at 318.257.4866.
To help maintain health and safety in our classrooms, labs, studios, and offices it is imperative that you watch for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. These include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New GI symptoms
- New loss of taste or smell
Contact the following individuals as soon as possible if you have been in direct contact (within six feet for a time period of 15 minutes or more) with someone who has COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19:
- For employees, notify your direct supervisor and human resources. The contact in human resources is Sheila Trammel at 318.257.2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Supervisors must maintain strict confidentiality.
- For students, call Stacy Gilbert at 318.257.2445 or email her at email@example.com.
To learn our protocol for self-isolation, please visit the Safe Health Practices section of our Return to Campus website.
In order for us to achieve our goal of being back on campus, every member of the Tech Family will need to take personal responsibility for their behavior. This includes:
- Wearing masks
- Maintaining appropriate physical distance
- Washing hands regularly
- Using proper sneeze and cough practices
- Helping maintain clean academic and office areas
- Monitoring for symptoms of COVID-19
It also includes staying home when you are sick or have been exposed to the virus.
To learn more about our Return to Campus plans, please visit latech.edu/return-to-campus.