- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Good Friday morning
Today, we will reopen the CARES Act Summer application for those students who are enrolled in our second summer session, which began earlier this week.
As you’ll remember, the CARES Act is federal legislation which provides financial support to individuals and businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. One part of this federal program allocates money to Louisiana Tech University, and a portion of that allocation has been awarded directly to students who are experiencing financial expenses due to the coronavirus.
Yesterday, we began disbursing funds to eligible students who had already completed an application and were only enrolled in second session courses for summer. We have approximately $650,000 remaining of the original $3.5 million that was allocated earlier in the year to assist our students.
I encourage you to complete the application if you are enrolled in the second summer session and have not already done so. More information and frequently asked questions are available at latech.edu/CARES-Act. The online application is available on AcademicWorks, and you can email CaresActGrant@latech.edufor assistance or more information.
Thank you for your attention today. Have a great weekend, and remember to wear your masks to help slow the spread of COVID-19.