- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear Tech Family,
Since our July announcement that we would cancel our Summer 2020 commencement ceremonies in order to comply with the state’s gathering restrictions, we’ve worked to ensure that this quarter’s graduates would be celebrated for their achievements. Commencement is a very special occasion for me, for our faculty & staff, and for you. It has been a very difficult decision and I regret having to postpone these special events because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
But we want to do something special to signify the day. So, I ask that you join us at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 20, for a special tribute to these students who have faced so many challenges on their road to graduation. This celebration will air at that time on both our Facebook page and YouTube channel.
Special packages for each of our 250 summer graduates will also be mailed from the Registrar’s Office the following week.
These amazing students – our most recent graduates – will join over 106,000 Tech graduates worldwide. This class has experienced more crises than any other in our shared University history, and we know they will do well because of the resilience and adaptability they’ve gained in the past two years.
We also look forward to welcoming these graduates to walk across the stage in a future commencement ceremony as a formal way to mark their educational journeys at Tech. We will send that information out as soon as we can confirm the next ceremony.
Please join our Tech Family at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 20, to celebrate the newest members of our alumni family.