- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices policy
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Thursday morning.
Our Office of Testing and Disability Services (TDS) continues to facilitate the accommodation process for our students. Today, I’d like to take the time to review our process, which is outlined in our Return to Campus plan.
The deadline for students to complete accommodation requests is 5 p.m. Aug. 25, but we ask that you get it submitted as soon as possible. This will allow time for TDS to work with students on documentation and with faculty to ensure our students have the appropriate accommodations for Fall 2020 classes.
Students have the opportunity to request accommodations for the following reasons:
- Their age creates a greater risk for severe illness if the virus is contracted.
- An underlying health condition creates a greater risk for severe illness if the virus is contracted.
- They live with or care for a person who is in a greater risk category.
- They have other circumstances that necessitate an accommodation.
TDS, in accordance with its established processes, may request documentation to help document the student’s request. If a requested accommodation is not possible, TDS will work with faculty and the student to try to find an alternative accommodation.
We know that our faculty will be as supportive as possible, and as always, students may check with your professors and your advisors if you have other questions or needs.
Remember the deadline to complete the application is Aug. 25. I encourage our students who have a need for adjustments to their Fall 2020 coursework to engage in the process.
Thank you for your attention this morning. Remember to follow good health and safety practices in order to help slow the spread of COVID-19.