- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear Tech Family,
Good Thursday morning.
Today, we will confer degrees to our Summer 2020 graduates, welcoming them to the family of Louisiana Tech alumni – more than 106,000 strong.
These Summer 2020 graduates show the best of our Tech Family. They have persevered through a devastating tornado, the COVID-19 pandemic, and countless projects, exams, and lectures as they pursued their academic dreams.
These graduates did not have the senior year that I know they envisioned when they first came to Tech. However, I know that the experiences they had were special in a different way, and have prepared them to be resilient regardless of what circumstances they face in the future.
I am proud of these students who share commitment, care for one another, and display excellence in all that they do. Their achievements now – and in their future careers and communities – will serve as examples of our Tenets of Tech and of our spirit.
I wish we were able to be together in the Thomas Assembly Center this morning, but the state limits on the number of individuals who could attend made it impossible for us to hold an in-person commencement celebration. So, we will gather online at 10 a.m. for the premiere of a special video honoring our Summer 2020 graduates on Louisiana Tech’s Facebook page and YouTube channel. I know that you will enjoy the special words of advice and encouragement offered by a very dear friend of all of us.
Please join me on social media to honor these new graduates. See you shortly.
Congratulations, Summer 2020 Graduates!!
I appreciate your perseverance in this challenging time, and I look forward to the Fall 2020 Quarter.