- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Dear Tech Family,
Good Tuesday morning.
Though we may have engaged in mostly online learning for much of the summer session, many of our faculty and student researchers have spent the summer continuing their important work. We’ve learned about brain injuries, children’s nutrition, and active play during the pandemic.
Many of our faculty members have had their work published in journals or anthologies, or they are nearing completion of their writing projects. I always appreciate the chance to learn from our faculty members, and their work inspires all of us.
Thank you all for continuing to make advances as we navigate uncertain times. You support our students, engage in scholarship, and perform service work – all while taking care of your own families. I look forward to seeing our faculty continue their excellence into the 2020-21 academic year.
Course section changes
As we near the Fall 2020 Quarter, some classes will change classroom locations or delivery methods to accommodate needs of our students and faculty. I encourage students to review their schedules, check their class locations, and consult the Key to Section Numbers in the online catalog. Currently, our academic leaders are verifying these codes, so please review them as we near the beginning of classes.
I look forward to seeing you on campus soon. Our key to a successful Fall Quarter depends upon each one of you and your consistent commitment to wearing your masks, maintaining physical distancing, and washing your hands.