- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CRRSAA Grant
- ARP Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
- HEERF Reports
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 June 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21 – revised
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 Dec 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Mar 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Jun 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Dec 21
Campus Update – ARP Grants
October 29th, 2021
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Friday morning.
To date, our Office of Financial Aid has disbursed nearly $2 million in ARP Grants to Louisiana Tech University students. There are a number of students who are qualified to receive the grants and have received communication but have not applied.
If you’ve received email communication (to your latech.edu email address) related to the ARP Grants, I encourage you to complete your application before the Oct. 30 deadline!
ARP Grants provide financial assistance for expenses for any component of a student’s cost of attendance or for emergency costs that are related to coronavirus, such as but not limited to tuition, food, housing, health care (including mental health care), or child care. Please review the ARP Grant criteria at latech.edu/coronavirus/arp/ to determine if you meet all of the requirements for eligibility.
Awarding of funds is made on a case-by-case basis, and decisions are considered final at the time of the application review. The funds that are awarded will be posted on the student’s account and refunded in the form of a direct payment to the student. It’s recommended that students set up direct deposit to their checking account so that funds will be readily accessible for needed expenses.
Tech Family Walking Group
We’ll continue our walking group this Saturday. It should be a beautiful day for walking! Let’s meet at 8 a.m. in the driveway of the president’s residence and take a little time to enjoy walking and talking with colleagues and friends. I’ve also had a few faculty and staff members reach out to me about a walk during other times, and I’d be pleased to schedule that with any of you at lunch, after work, or on weekends as our schedules allow. Just send me an email and we will set it up.
Have a great weekend, Bulldogs!