- Louisiana Tech Reporting
- ARP Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
- HEERF Reports
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 June 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21 – revised
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 Dec 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 22
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Mar 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Jun 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Dec 21 (revised)
- HEERF Student Report – 31 March 22
- HEERF Report – 30 June 2022
- HEERF Report – 30 June 2022 revised
Campus Update – Baseball Bulldogs
June 2nd, 2022
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Thursday morning.
At 6:30 p.m. tomorrow, our Louisiana Tech Baseball team will play Dallas Baptist University to begin regional play in the 2022 Division I Baseball Tournament. The teams will join the University of Texas and the Air Force Academy in the Austin Regional. Our Bulldogs claimed the Conference-USA title in last week’s tournament, securing a position in the tournament.
You can watch the game on ESPN+ or listen on SportsTalk radio 97.7. I know we’re all so proud of the success our baseball and softball teams have had this year, and we can continue cheering on the Bulldogs this weekend!
Classes begin today for the first six-week and 12-week summer sessions. You can still late register for classes until Monday. See your advisor for assistance if you need it!
Concrete Canoe Competition +
Beginning tomorrow, our University will play host to the 2022 ASCE National Concrete Canoe Competition +. You can find event information and a schedule online; make plans to join us for this fun and exciting event that will welcome teams from all over the world. BTW, your President is a concrete guy, believe it or not. In my professorial days, I taught many architecture, construction and engineering students about concrete and reinforced concrete.
Have a great weekend, Bulldogs! I look forward to seeing you on campus this summer.