- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CRRSAA Grant
- ARP Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
- HEERF Reports
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 June 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Mar 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Jun 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Sept 21
Campus Update – Beyond 1894
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Thursday morning.
Since its launch in 2020, Beyond 1894, Louisiana Tech University’s podcast, has focused on members of the Tech Family and their impact on campus and beyond. If you haven’t had an opportunity to listen, I encourage you to check out the podcast’s website at https://1894.latech.edu/series/beyond-1894/. Get some earphones and enjoy these podcasts while walking!
As the podcast opens its second full season, we have the opportunity to hear from the most important member of our Tech Family, the students we serve. Senior Communication major Kelly Cole interviewed Student Government Association President Kiarra Bombard, Black Student Union President La’Dereka Christian, and Union Board President Dalton Tackett to share their stories about choosing Louisiana Tech and their experiences here.
These student leaders also related how the Tenets of Tech influence their lives each day. Their conversation about our campus culture and its impact will touch anyone who loves Louisiana Tech and it will make everyone appreciate their commitment to our University. Take the time to listen to tomorrow’s leaders and share their story with others as you can.
Vaccinations and testing
Today, the Louisiana Army National Guard and Louisiana Department of Health continues offering free COVID-19 testing and vaccinations from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Ropp Center. They will offer vaccinations on Tuesdays and Thursdays of each week, with testing offered every weekday.
This opportunity is open to all students, faculty, staff, and area residents. Students who participate in the clinic will also be eligible for the Shot for $100 and Get Your Shot to Win Big incentive programs.
As always, you can also make an appointment online for testing at TechCare.
Thank you all for your commitment to keeping Louisiana Tech’s campus community safe and healthy. Having our students, faculty, and staff on campus this fall has been wonderful, and I know we all want to continue enjoying everyone’s company.
Continue to monitor your health and contact the appropriate individual as soon as possible if you have been in direct contact with someone who has COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19:
- For employees, notify your direct supervisor and human resources. The contact in human resources is Sheila Trammel at 318.257.2235 or email@example.com. Supervisors must maintain strict confidentiality.
- For students, email Stacy Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, campus ID, cell phone, whether you live on or off campus, and best method to contact you.
See you shortly.