- Louisiana Tech Reporting
- ARP Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
- HEERF Reports
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 June 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21 – revised
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 Dec 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 22
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Mar 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Jun 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Dec 21 (revised)
- HEERF Student Report – 31 March 22
Campus Update – Business Conference
January 21st, 2022
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Friday morning.
The past few weeks, Louisiana Tech University has hosted events focused on diversity, equity and inclusion. Our students, faculty, and staff have had the opportunity to learn about others and reframe their perceptions.
On Feb. 1, our College of Business will partner with Grambling State University to host Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace.
The forum will include sessions featuring diversity, equity, and inclusion thought leaders from global corporations. This free event is open to the public, and registration is required for each session. To learn more about the program, visit our Community website at community.latech.edu/diversity-equity-and-inclusion-in-the-workplace/.
I encourage everyone to register at tinyurl.com/LATechDEI22. These important conversations will help our University continue to move forward and provide the transformational power of higher education to even more students.
Tech Family Walking Group
Because of the predicted extremely cold weather tomorrow morning, we will cancel the Tech Family Walking Group. I hope everyone is still able to get some activity in this weekend, but the outside temperatures will likely be too cold for most of us to tolerate.
I look forward to being back with our group next weekend. For now, enjoy some down time with family and friends and have a great weekend, Bulldogs!