- Louisiana Tech Reporting
- ARP Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
- HEERF Reports
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 June 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21 – revised
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 Dec 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 22
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Mar 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Jun 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Dec 21 (revised)
- HEERF Student Report – 31 March 22
Campus Update – Commencement
May 16th, 2022
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Monday morning.
This week will be a busy one, culminating in three commencement ceremonies in the Thomas Assembly Center on Saturday:
- 9 a.m. – Education and Liberal Arts
- 12:30 p.m. – Business and Applied and Natural Sciences
- 4 p.m. – Engineering and Science
If you are unable to attend the ceremonies in person, you can watch live on Louisiana Tech’s Facebook page.
We’ll host our annual Midnight Breakfast for all students from 10:30 p.m. to midnight at Tech Table. Our faculty and staff will be ready to serve you a hearty breakfast to get you ready for finals, so bring your student ID for a great meal and lots of fun!
Tuesday, we’ll all have the opportunity to learn more about our Game Design minor when students in Professor Jerry Berg’s GAME 477 class hold a game launch event in Louisiana Tech’s eSports Center. Join us from 6-8 p.m. on the second floor of the Student Center to see the exciting video games our students have created – and to compete for prizes in those games!
Annual Employee Training
University Annual Training sessions for 2022 are due May 31. Please remember, it’s essential that we all complete these trainings to continue to foster a fair, safe, and ethical environment for all members of the Tech Family.
Training is required for all new employees and continuing employees, so take some time in the next couple of weeks to complete those courses on Moodle.