- ARP Grant
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- HEERF Reports
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 June 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21 – revised
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 Dec 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 22
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Mar 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Jun 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Dec 21 (revised)
- HEERF Student Report – 31 March 22
- HEERF Report – 30 June 2022
- HEERF Report – 30 June 2022 revised
- HEERF Report – 30 September 2022
Campus Update – Commencement and Convocation
August 17th, 2022
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Wednesday morning.
This Saturday, we’ll celebrate our summer commencement ceremonies at 10 a.m. in the Thomas Assembly Center. I look forward to honoring the achievements of all our graduates and hearing the message from Dr. Donald Kaczvinsky, who has led our College of Liberal Arts since 2011 and is retiring this year.
Once again, we’re celebrating a stellar group of graduates, the newest members of our Tech Alumni Family.
Commencement is one of the most important events in the life of a university. Seeing our students walk across the stage and enter a new phase of life is fulfilling for all of us, and I encourage you to join us if you are able.
If you aren’t able to attend, you can watch the event via Facebook Live.
In a few weeks, we’ll celebrate another milestone for Louisiana Tech – the beginning of the 2022-23 academic year.
Just as we have convocation for our incoming first-year students, we will hold convocation for our faculty and staff to start the year off right. I look forward to seeing all employees to the annual event at 10 a.m. Sept. 6 in Howard Auditorium.
During this time, we recognize our new faculty and staff members and welcome them into our Tech Family. We also have the chance to review the past year’s achievements and look forward into a promising new year. Please make plans to join us for this celebration.
As a reminder, I will not be able to attend our normal Saturday 8 a.m. walk from Aspire Plaza. But a lot of us will be getting some steps in at the TAC for commencement. I plan to join our regular Saturday Tech Family Walk on August 27.