- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Campus Update – Commencement
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Wednesday morning.
This week, we’re finishing final projects and exams for the Summer Quarter. Your hard work and commitment have continued to overcome the challenging circumstances of this summer – as well as the past year.
I look forward to congratulating those of you who will graduate very soon. Commencement will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 19, in the Thomas Assembly Center. College of Business graduate, dedicated friend of Louisiana Tech University, and Green Clinic CEO India Carroll will be our keynote speaker.
We currently have no ticket or gathering limits for the ceremony, and we will require masks for all those in attendance in accordance with our state’s current restrictions.
Get Your Shot to Win Big
Congratulations to our five winners of the Fall Quarter Bulldog Bundle prize drawing.
There’s still plenty of time to get your entry in for next week’s drawing. We plan to give away an Apple Watch! To participate, students must:
- Receive at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccinebefore the date of the drawing;
- Provide proof of vaccination if they’ve received the vaccine outside Louisiana;
- Be registered for classes for the Fall 2021 Quarter; and
- Complete the form online.
Continue to work hard as we complete the Summer Quarter. Keep wearing your masks, and get your COVID-19 vaccinations if you haven’t already so we can all be healthy for the Fall Quarter!