- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CRRSAA Grant
- ARP Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
- HEERF Reports
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 June 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Mar 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Jun 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Sept 21
Campus Update – Events
October 8th, 2021
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Friday morning.
Last night, a great crowd enjoyed the first concert of the year from the Louisiana Tech Concert Association. We gathered in Centennial Plaza to enjoy music from graduates Jeremy Davis and Clay Johnson and their Fabulous Equinox Orchestra.
It was so special to gather as a community to celebrate the achievements of our alumni and their contributions to our University’s continued success. This year has continued to provide opportunities for us to enjoy the company of others – a gift that is so special after the difficult past year our world has suffered.
I invite all members of our community to join me at 8 a.m. tomorrow morning for our weekly Tech Family Walking Group. We regularly meet at the Prez’s Rez driveway north of Joe Aillet Stadium for exercise and fellowship with our colleagues. We still have some Walking Group t-shirts for distributing to participants. And I am very pleased to have heard from many of you that you have expanded your own walking routines at home or at other place and times. Let’s all commit to continue these routines!
Lady Techsters Soccer has another home match at the Mack this evening at 7 pm. Only one more home match after this one. Go Techsters!
As we approach the mid-point of the Fall Quarter, please take time to spend time relaxing with family and friends and focusing on your mental and physical health. Have a great weekend, Bulldogs!