- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Campus Update – Faculty and Staff
Dear Faculty and Staff
Thank you for all that you are doing to help us navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. I know that you have been preparing to transition to on-line learning and making other provisions for alternate delivery in other instructional areas. Many of you have been in Zoom training over the weekend and in changing your plans for today and this week. Many of our staff have been fielding questions from students, parents and others who are seeking answers to questions. Our staff have also been maintaining operations throughout residential, food services and other student support areas. All have been having to adjust travel plans, meetings and family activities. You have done an incredible job in response and in preparation. Thank you for your dedication and commitment.
Our Leadership Team will continue to assess things and will remain in touch with State and Federal agencies and guidance. We will make adjustments as needed, and always with the health and safety of our Tech Family in mind. We also want to ensure that our students can continue to make academic progress towards fulfillment of their life’s goals.
I should note that a lot of misinformation is out there, so please be sure that communications are accurate. We are keeping things current on our website at www.latech.edu/coronavirus. Some students and faculty & staff may not be reading emails. We are also communicating through various social media.
We will keep you informed about any changes or any updates. Please let your supervisor know if you have questions or particular needs.