- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CRRSAA Grant
- ARP Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
- HEERF Reports
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 June 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21 – revised
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 Dec 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Mar 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Jun 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Dec 21
Campus Update – For Our Future Conference
November 8th, 2021
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Monday morning.
Your Monday Health and Wellness tip: “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.“ Germany Kent
For Our Future Conference
The University of Louisiana System’s For Our Future Conference will return to an in-person event in Natchitoches Jan. 27- 28.
This year’s conference will explore innovation and proven practice in every facet of the university. The call for proposals is open and our System is seeking contributors in this year’s conference tracks — core community, core mission, and core performance. The deadline to submit a proposal is Nov. 30.
All information about the conference including links to the call for proposals and award nominations can be found at ulsystem.edu/conference.
Vaccinations and Testing
As our community has faced the challenges associated with COVID-19, the Louisiana Army National Guard has been a steadfast partner in both testing and vaccination.
Guard members continue to serve our campus community each weekday at the Ropp Center. They provide testing from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. each weekday and COVID-19 vaccinations from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. You can get your first or second doses of the vaccine, and those who are eligible can even get their boosters right here on campus.
As a reminder, the Shot for $100 program has been extended through Nov. 30, and now anyone – no matter their age – who receives their first COVID vaccination is eligible to participate.
We’re almost at the end of the quarter, so it’s time to focus on projects and exams. Finish the quarter strong, and have a great week, Bulldogs!