- Louisiana Tech Reporting
- ARP Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
- HEERF Reports
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 June 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21 – revised
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 Dec 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 22
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Mar 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Jun 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Dec 21 (revised)
- HEERF Student Report – 31 March 22
Campus Update – Free Test Kits
January 19th, 2022
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Wednesday morning.
As we continue to face the challenges involved with COVID-19, the United States Postal Service has made available a great resource to increase testing throughout the country.
Each household in the U.S. can now order four rapid tests to be delivered to one residential address through the USPS website at COVIDtests.gov. Orders will ship free beginning late this month.
I encourage you to continue taking advantage of local testing opportunities as well. The Louisiana National Guard continues to provide testing from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. each weekday and COVID-19 vaccinations from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at the Ropp Center.
Academic Summit pennant competition
Each year, the University of Louisiana System sponsors an Academic Summit designed to allow undergraduate students from each of our nine campuses to share their research, service learning, studio art, and performing arts projects with each other.
This year, the System will commemorate the event with a special pennant, and they’d like students to participate in a design challenge for that pennant. The competition is open to all undergraduate students in the System.
Undergraduates should check their Tech email for information on how to participate; the deadline is Feb. 21. Designs will be reviewed by representatives from each of the nine schools, and the winner will be announced by noon March 4.
The winner’s pennant will be produced and sent to all participants of the 2022 University of Louisiana Academic Summit.
If you have any questions about the contest, contact Dr. Jamie Newman at email@example.com.
Thank you to Dean Devonia Love-Vaughn and our Reginald F. Lewis Scholars, Cameron Green and Da’Voznik Armstrong, for their work on the Carrying on the Dream Exhibit this week. The exhibit brought much positive attention to our campus, and I appreciate their dedication to continued diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts at Louisiana Tech.