- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CRRSAA Grant
- ARP Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
- HEERF Reports
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 June 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21 – revised
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 Dec 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Mar 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Jun 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Dec 21
Campus Update – Gratitude
November 25th, 2021
Dear Tech Family,
Good Wednesday morning.
As we enter the holiday season, we take the opportunity to reflect on those things for which we are most grateful.
This year, I am most grateful for my friends and family. I am also thankful for being a part of a University that helps transform the lives of so many. We have all experienced so many challenges over the past couple of years, but our campus community has emerged strong and resilient. The special culture that we refer to as the Tech Family is stronger than ever. I have seen evidence of faculty and staff who are more committed than ever to having a positive impact on our students, our campus, and our community.
Thank you all for your commitment to the members of our Tech Family, for your pride in our University, and for your leadership in our campus community and beyond. Whether you are a student or member of the faculty or staff, you make a difference.
Enjoy the next few days of rest and relaxation before we begin a busy Winter Quarter. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Tech Family!