- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CRRSAA Grant
- ARP Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
- HEERF Reports
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 June 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Mar 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Jun 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Sept 21
Campus Update – Let Us Dream
October 6th, 2021
Dear Tech Family,
Good Wednesday morning.
Louisiana Tech University will host the fourth annual Let Us Dream Conference from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 21. The conference committee planned the event to be held online because of ongoing COVID concerns. Registration is available at community.latech.edu/let-us-dream.
The Let Us Dream community conference was first held in 2017 on the Louisiana Tech campus. The conference provides a forum for professionals, scholars, researchers, and students to share experiences, challenges, and achievements in the area of community improvement.
This year’s theme is “Resilience and Serving Others Through Education, Health and Social Action.” Different members of the Tech Family – along with representatives of Grambling State University and the University of Louisiana-Monroe – will participate in panels focused on education, health, and social action while others will be featured as speakers and in other roles.
Please plan to register and join others along the I-20 corridor as well as throughout the state in attending the conference. Feel free to share the link and other information with others in your network and circle of influence.
Student vaccination verification
As a reminder, the portal for uploading COVID-19 vaccination verification is now live at latech.medicatconnect.com. Once students click the link, they will be asked to authenticate using the Louisiana Tech Central Authentication System (CAS) using their Louisiana Tech usernames and passwords.
Current students do not need to upload all immunization information, the portal will only be used for COVID vaccination or a related dissent form at this time.
If you have questions about the student portal, process, or vaccination requirements, please contact Dean Stacy Gilbert at email@example.com.
You can visit the Ropp Center from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday for your COVID-19 vaccination. This site is open for students, faculty, staff, and area residents who want to get tested or receive the vaccine. Students who get their vaccinations are eligible for the Shot for $100 and Get Your Shot to Win Big incentive programs.