- Louisiana Tech Reporting
- ARP Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
- HEERF Reports
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 June 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21 – revised
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 Dec 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 22
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Mar 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Jun 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Dec 21 (revised)
- HEERF Student Report – 31 March 22
Campus Update – Loyal Blue Scholarships
May 3rd, 2022
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Tuesday morning.
This week, we started registration for the Summer Quarter. We’ll also offer Loyal Blue Scholarships to assist students who choose to enroll in the summer term.
Undergraduate students taking eight or more credit hours will receive a scholarship of $200, and those taking four to seven credit hours will receive a scholarship of $150. Those who take one to three hours will receive a scholarship of $100.
Graduate students taking seven or more hours will receive a scholarship of $200, and those taking four to six credit hours will receive a scholarship of $150. Graduate students who take one to three hours will receive a scholarship of $100.
In addition to the scholarships, Louisiana Tech will waive online fees for summer classes. These incentives and more sections of in-demand classes – those that can serve as a bottleneck to your academic progress – make the summer a great time for enrolling in a class or two.
Advising for currently enrolled students will begin next week, so take a look at the list of summer classes available on the University’s catalog pages.
Final Career Fair of year
Louisiana Tech is partnering with Handshake to host another virtual career fair from 1-4 p.m. May 4.
The “Last Call Career Fair” is open to all industries and all majors. There are 85 companies currently registered looking to meet Louisiana Tech students. This will be the last career fair of the academic year to help students secure a job before walking across the stage at graduation.
Career fairs are a great way to get a connected with companies that interest you. A virtual format will enhance the experience, allowing you to:
- Meet with employers. Interact with recruiters through video, audio, or chat.
- Discover new career opportunities. Get personalized recommendations based on your Handshake profile for which employers to connect with.
- Never wait in line, ever. Pre-schedule one-on-one or group sessions with employers ahead of the fair.
- Make an impression. Bring your unique perspective to the table, ask great questions, and follow up with recruiters after the fair.
Sign up for employer sessions in advance. You can only attend sessions you registered for. Registration closes when a session begins or reaches capacity. Check out this article to learn how to register.
Check out Handshake’s Get Hired Remotely Series and Handshake’s Guide to Success at Virtual Career Fairs for more resources on conducting a virtual job search.
Students can use this link to register: https://latech.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/32162/student_preview?token=CeHK38VMpFU3kvg41U8gx4BD0EwKpAAIZaAZK0UdPBskW_5Punwm8w