- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Campus Update – LS-LAMP
Dear faculty, staff and students
Thanks to all of you who have been working Orientation and getting ready for Fall 2021 activities. Last night, I enjoyed watching our superb Orientation Student Leaders as they did the finale of “Presents 2021.” I’ve never seen our new students more engaged. Thanks OSLs!!
Louisiana Tech’s LS-LAMP Program helps scholars navigate their degree programs by providing a nurturing environment through individualized mentoring, professional development, research training, and preparation for graduate school programs. Scholars also engage in undergraduate research and community service.
Student applications for the LS-LAMP program are open now for the 2021-22 academic year.
The program also needs faculty and staff mentors, and those applications are open too.
If you are interested in the LS-LAMP program at Louisiana Tech, learn more online. You can also email Dr. Lindsey Keith-Vincent at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Shelcie Menard-Harvey at email@example.com with your questions.
We’re seeing a great response to our Get Your Shot to Win Big vaccination incentive plan for students. I’d especially like to thank our student leadership for working to promote the program to their peers. Thank you for your commitment to the health and safety of our community.
Beginning Aug. 23 and throughout the fall quarter, we will award prizes to students who have chosen to protect themselves by receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
To participate, students must:
- Receive at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine before the date of the drawing;
- Provide proof of vaccination if they’ve received the vaccine outside Louisiana;
- Be registered for classes for the Fall 2021 Quarter; and
- Complete the form online.
Remember that vaccination remains our best way to curb the dangers associated with COVID-19 and the new Delta variant. If you have already gotten your vaccine, thank you.
If you have been waiting to receive your shots, visit vaccines.gov/search to find a location for free COVID-19 vaccines. With focused efforts, we will be able to stem the returning tide of COVID-19.
We have five weeks remaining until Fall Convocation. Let’s all do our part to curb COVID-19 so we can have a more engaging, safe and healthy Fall 2021!
Have a great weekend, Bulldogs.