- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CRRSAA Grant
- ARP Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
- HEERF Reports
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 June 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21 – revised
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 Dec 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Mar 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Jun 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Dec 21
Campus Update – Mask Mandate
October 27th, 2021
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Wednesday morning.
Yesterday, Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards lifted the state’s indoor mask mandate except in specific instances.
The University of Louisiana System has, however, maintained the indoor mask mandate for institutions that are in communities with substantial or high transmission. Lincoln Parish has a status of substantial transmission, as shown on the Community Transmission Level tracker on the CDC site.
Until Lincoln Parish moves from its current substantial transmission level, Louisiana Tech will comply with the ULS requirement, and students, faculty, and staff should wear masks or face coverings indoors. We will be monitoring this closely and will modify our status as soon as possible.
I offer an inspirational quote suggested by our Kinesiology Health & Wellness team:
“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up” …. Babe Ruth
Hope you can use that today!
Thank you all for continuing to work to keep our campus community healthy and safe.