- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Campus Update – Mask Requirement
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Tuesday morning.
Yesterday, Gov. John Bel Edwards issued a new proclamation regarding masking indoors throughout the state. The requirement applies to both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.
In compliance with the proclamation and our University of Louisiana System guidance, Louisiana Tech University will require masks while indoors on campus.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has found that the Delta variant is as contagious as the chicken pox and can be transmitted by both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. Other variants, even some more contagious than Delta, will likely emerge and spread if we don’t curb the spread of Delta.
Vaccinations, however, mitigate the risk from COVID-19 and the Delta variant. They are the surest way for you to keep yourself and your community safer.
I urge you to visit vaccines.gov/search to find a location for free COVID-19 vaccines. Please do it today so we can return back to normal operations in a healthy and safe environment as soon as possible.