- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Campus Update – Purge and Financial Aid
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Sunday afternoon.
The first purge for the Fall 2021 Quarter is scheduled for Monday evening.
Because of Hurricane Ida’s impact on a significant number of our students, we will cancel the first purge. Students will retain their schedules until the second purge, scheduled for Sept. 8.
If you are applying for federal financial aid, please go to Net Partner and review all of the following information regarding your financial aid status:
- Go to www.latech.edu/financial_aid and click on the “Net Partner Login” on the left menu.
- Once you have logged into Net Partner, click on the Menu in the top left corner. (If you are unable to log into Net Partner, try the forgot password option. If you are still unable to log in, please email email@example.com and a reset form will be sent to you.)
- Review Documents & Messages to determine if you have turned in all of your required financial aid documents.
- If you have turned in all your documents, review the menu to determine if you have the option Accept/Decline/Modify Awards.
- If you have an award offer available, please respond to all “Pending” awards.
- Once you have completed your award offer, go back to determine if any of the awards have additional documents based on your acceptance of the award (i.e. student/parent loans).
- If you have a zero or credit balance, please make sure that you confirm your schedule on the BOSS system.
- If you have not completed all of your financial aid documents, please do so as soon as possible.
- Please allow the Office of Financial Aid time to process all of the incoming information. We are working as quickly as possible to process aid prior to fee payment on September 8th.
- Estimated Aid is being updated to your BOSS student account on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. NOTE: When estimated aid is being updated all aid might disappear temporarily, but please check your account again within an hour.
Students, please continue working with the Office of Financial Aid to finalize your aid packages. Students can email the office at TechAid@latech.edu or contact them via our online chat option – open during regular business hours – at latech.edu/financial-aid.
Thank you for continuing to remember our friends and colleagues from south Louisiana as Hurricane Ida continues to pound our state. Campus will be open tomorrow as we continue preparations for the Fall Quarter.