- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CRRSAA Grant
- ARP Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
- HEERF Reports
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 June 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – 30 Sept 21 – revised
- HEERF Institutional Report – 31 Dec 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Mar 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Jun 21
- HEERF Student Report – 30 Sept 21
- HEERF Student Report – 31 Dec 21
Campus Update – Reminders
November 5th, 2021
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Friday morning.
We’re nearing the end of the Fall Quarter, and registration has already begun for Winter Quarter. Please remember that all students are required to provide one of the following:
- proof of vaccination according to the appropriate vaccination protocols,
- a doctor’s letter noting the medical reasons for not taking the vaccine, or
- a letter of dissent to receiving the vaccine.
The portal for uploading COVID-19 vaccination verification is at latech.medicatconnect.com. Once students click the link, they will be asked to authenticate using the Louisiana Tech Central Authentication System (CAS) using their Louisiana Tech usernames and passwords.
Students will upload both a copy of their vaccination card and submit dates and types of vaccine administered (Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson). Should a student wish to dissent (request waiver), a link to that form is available on the homepage as soon as they log in to the portal.
I’d also like to remind faculty and staff members to complete the ULS-required survey in Workday sharing their vaccination status. All responses to the survey remain confidential, and only the individual employee and the Office of Human Resources have access to individual responses. Only aggregated data will be reported to the System Office.
Thanks to those students, faculty, and staff who have completed this important paperwork prior to the Winter Quarter. Together, we’re working to ensure our campus community stays safe and healthy.
Tech Family Walking Group
We’ll continue our walking group tomorrow morning, so come out and join us!
Let’s meet at 8 a.m. in the driveway of the president’s residence and take a little time to enjoy walking and talking with colleagues and friends. Let’s finish the quarter focused on our individual health and wellness! It will be a bit chilly, so dress warm.
If you haven’t picked up your walking group T-shirt, and if you have participated in at least one Saturday walk, you may contact the University Communications Office or stop by Wyly 12th floor to get your shirt.
Have a great weekend!