- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Campus Update – Shot for 100
Students, faculty, and staff,
Good Saturday morning.
Yesterday, Gov. John Bel Edwards announced the Shot for 100 program, which will provide $100 gift cards to up to 75,000 students statewide who choose to be vaccinated on their college campuses.
Louisiana Tech University is pleased to be participating in this program. We will communicate details about Tech’s on-campus vaccine opportunities closer to the beginning of Fall Quarter.
For now, however, our students can present their ID cards at vaccine events at our fellow University of Louisiana System Schools and they will be eligible for the vaccine incentive. Since our Fall session begins later than other institutions, we want you all to have the opportunity to get your shot and $100 before our campus opens!
We know that 18-29 year-olds are one of the least vaccinated age groups in Louisiana. If you’ve gotten your vaccination, thank you for helping to protect yourself, your family, and our campus community. If you have not gotten your shot, consider participating in this exciting program.
More information on the program is available at ShotFor100.com.
Have a restful weekend, Bulldogs. I look forward to seeing everyone back on campus soon for the Fall 2021 Quarter.