- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Campus Update – Students
Welcome to Louisiana Tech for 2021! We are working diligently to make this a great year for you.
I know that you are all excited to get back to your studies, homework, projects and quizzes. Well, maybe a few of you are… But I am confident that we are all excited about getting back together – to be with our friends and to make new ones. That is a lot of what the college experience is about!
But as you return to the Ruston community and to the Tech campus, I ask that you please help us reduce the potential spread of COVID-19.
You know what to do: Wear masks, keep physical distance, wash your hands regularly, and REPEAT…
I ALSO ask all of you to get your free COVID-19 tests, and to do so regularly. This is very important!
Our experience has shown us that the spread doesn’t occur in our normal classroom activities, but more in social gatherings. So, PLEASE don’t let your guard down even in small groups.
While we remain optimistic that things will be better over the next few months, there are still significant risks of spread for the near term.
Our success in keeping campus open depends upon each person doing their part.
I wish you all the best for the rest of the Winter Quarter and a Happy 2021!