- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Campus Update – Students
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we are adapting our schedules and activities today to accommodate the issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic. We recognize that there are challenges and inconveniences for everyone as we make rapid transitions to on-line and alternate learning strategies. Our decisions are driven by your health and safety as well as your continued academic progress. Our goal is to limit community spread of the coronavirus, so it is incumbent upon us all to remember to practice social distancing wherever we may be, and to continue with regular handwashing and other practices that limit the spread.
Our deans and faculty are considering many options for continuing laboratories, studios, practicums, clinical, etc. We will be reviewing best practices and adapting those that are most appropriate for each situation. Similar considerations are being given to test-taking and evaluations. Please stay in touch with your professors about how these issues will be addressed.
I understand that some of you are still coming up to speed with zoom and some of the other tools that faculty are using. Keep in mind that many of our faculty are just now learning how to use these tools themselves. For those of you who don’t have these tools, please check on the availability in our laboratories.
I have chatted with several of you across campus this morning. I appreciate your positive approach and understanding as we transition.
Thanks again to everyone who is helping us to address these challenges.
Dr. Les Guice