- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Campus Update – Tech Family Walking Group
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Tuesday morning.
Thank you to those students, faculty, and staff who joined me and Kathy for our first Tech Family Walking Group this past Saturday. Getting a workout in was a great way to start the busy day, and whether you completed one mile or three, I’m pleased that you were a part of that special day focused health and wellness.
I appreciate the support from members of our Band of Pride and Dr. Chris Heidenreich, who showed up bright and early to put us all in a great mood. Thanks as well to students in our Department of Kinesiology who made sure we stayed on the path and on pace – your help was beneficial to all of us!
We’ll continue our walking group this Saturday. Let’s meet at 7:15 a.m. in the driveway of the president’s residence before we start getting ready for our football battle against SMU that afternoon. I’ve also had a few faculty and staff reach out to me about a “walk and talk”. I’d be pleased to schedule that with any of you at lunch, after work, or on weekends as our schedules allow. Just send me an email and we will set it up.
Vaccinations and testing
Today, the Louisiana Army National Guard and Louisiana Department of Health will be offering free COVID-19 testing and vaccinations from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Ropp Center. They will continue offering vaccinations on Tuesdays and Thursdays of each week, with testing offered every weekday.
This opportunity is open to all students, faculty, staff, and area residents. Just walk up and register. It doesn’t take long.
As always, you can also make an appointment online for testing at TechCare.