- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Campus Update – Vaccinations available
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Friday morning.
Louisiana Tech University, in partnership with Green Clinic and the Louisiana Department of Health, will offer the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccination at TechCare beginning Tuesday, April 6.
Those interested in scheduling an appointment should visit https://gctechcare.simplybook.me/v2/#book, then select COVID-19 Vaccination.
Please note this is the same link previously used to schedule free antigen testing. Free antigen testing remains available through this link, so be sure to select the proper option.
There is a limited supply of vaccine available, so make your appointment today!
Green Clinic continues to help guide us through these challenging times, and we are so grateful for their partnership in providing health services to our campus community.
Help us continue Louisiana Tech’s Culture of Caring by scheduling your vaccination as soon as possible!
If you are in Ruston this week-end, plan to stop by the Love Shack for a Diamond Dog double header vs conference foe UAB today and a single game on Saturday.
Have a wonderful long weekend, Tech Family. See you all back on campus next Tuesday.