- Return to campus plan
- COVID Challenge Response Team
- CARES Act
- CARES Act 30-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report
- CARES Act 45-day report – 2
- CARES Act 45-day report – 3
- CARES Act 45-day report – 4
- CARES Act final report
- CARES Act institutional report – 30 Sept 20
- CARES Act Institutional Report – 31 Dec 20
- CARES Act institutional report – 31 March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – March 21
- HEERF Institutional Report – June 21
- CARES Act FAQ
- Application information
- How to apply
- CARES Act online application
- CRRSAA Grant
- Safe health practices in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Quarantine and isolation protocol
- LDH Institutional Reporting
Campus Update – Weekend Activities
Dear students, faculty, and staff,
Good Friday morning.
The first day of classes for Fall 2021 was exciting for students, faculty, and staff – and me! First-year Convocation on Wednesday night kicked off what promises to be a fantastic year for Louisiana Tech.
This weekend will be a busy one on Tech’s campus. We’ll host our first home football game at 6 p.m. Saturday in The Joe. You can also watch the game on ESPN3.
We’ll be hosting the Jim Rivers Intercollegiate Golf Tournament and two soccer matches at the new Robert Mack Carruthers Field.
Before cheering on the football Bulldogs Saturday night, I’d like to invite faculty and staff to join me for the Tech Family Walking Group at 7:15 Saturday morning, beginning at the driveway of the president’s residence.
We’ll have three different routes – one, two, and three miles – and Kinesiology students will provide pacing, support, and encouragement along the route. We’ll have water stations for those who need refreshment along the way, and I encourage participants to download the Pacer app so everyone can see their progress and share their achievements. If you aren’t interested in taking the shortest walk, I would love to have you join us at the beginning and just join us for a few steps.
I hope our Tech Family walking group will be the first of several initiatives that will focus on health and wellness for our faculty and staff. Please join us and help our campus community have a healthy and more fulfilling year! Available parking is shown on the online map.
Let’s all have a great year together!