Return to Campus
If you have been in direct contact (within six feet for a time period of 15 minutes or more) with someone who has COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19.
Return to campus plan
Louisiana Tech is committed to providing students, faculty and staff with an environment where scholarship, research, leadership and creative expression can continue to thrive.
We will continue to focus on two objectives for our University:
- Continuing to keep our campus community healthy and safe
- Ensuring our students meet their academic goals
In order for us to achieve these goals, every member of the Tech Family will need to take personal responsibility for their behavior.
- Wearing masks indoors
- Washing hands regularly
- Using proper sneeze and cough practices
- Helping maintain clean academic and office areas
- Monitoring for symptoms of COVID-19